Command your party of four heroes as they fight to protect the last remnants of humanity. Born in a time of warring gods and dark powers, your four unlikely heroes embark on a grim journey set in the sprawling and immense post-apocalyptic medieval world of Steel.
It is the dawn of the Seventy First Year after the world has fallen. Four of the Thirteen Gods rose up against their creator, the All-Father, and destroyed him in a cataclysmic event. In the final days before all was lost, under the guidance of an ancient order of druids, the survivors retreated to a mysterious underground labyrinth; the Underdeep. Now, in the Underdeep, the last remnants of humanity are scratching out a living and trying to rebuild a society, but are quickly discovering that evil has followed them beneath the surface.
Heroes of Steel is a tactical turn-based RPG in which you lead a group of four unique characters, each with their own talents, special powers, and abilities on their quest through the world of Steel. Engage in tactical combat with the ferocious, devious, and magical enemies who threaten humanity’s last settlements. You must decide how to develop each character’s individual strategy in order to build a powerful and dynamic team capable of triumphing over the impossible odds.
Savor full character customization, deciding how to increase your attributes, skills, and powerful talents. Equip each of your characters with a variety of weapons, armor, and up to three mundane or magical accessories. As your party explores the dungeons, cities and crypts of the world, you will decide the overall strategy and approach your team takes. Choose between hundreds of levels of talents and thousands of combinations of equipment.
With full control of every turn and aspect of your four characters, you can plan every turn with exacting control. Heroes was made for fans of adventure RPGs, board games, and rogue or roguelikes games. If you enjoy strategy games or tactical RPGs, you will enjoy this classic RPG.
Ashworld is an open world action adventure set in a post apocalyptic world a few hundred years from now. Can you survive in the rough world, with it’s limited resources and supplies, hostile enemies, night-creatures and mutated animals?
Scavenge the world for food, weapons, usable items, and various scraps to use in trading or crafting.
What’s in the game:
– Run and drive around the ragelands, visiting buildings, talking to people, beating up ragers and skellies.
– Use a host of weapons: boomerangs, chainsaws, rocket launcher, shotgun, machinegun, plasma rifle, flame thrower.
– Search through buildings, underground cavern’s, and unexplored area’s of the Ashworld for usable items.
– Find and drive a bunch of different cars, all with their quirks and challenges.
– A host of story missions and sub-missions to guide you around the world.
– Craft new items from junk in your inventory
… It’s not a joke, it’s Doom & Destiny Advacend.
LASAGNE UPDATE 126.96.36.199. Added the Pyromancer class, added the ship for sailing in deep waters, big end-game quest, level cap 99, tier 8 gear, secrets and more!
This is the PREMIUM version of Do&De Advanced.
* All classes are available, nothing is locked
* No annoying ads
* New content updates are delivered with no delays.
Venture with the most nerdy anti-heroes of all times, face a crazy adventure, defeat a mad business man and save the universe, one fetch quest at a time.
ROLL YOUR DICE
Embody 15 different heroic spirits, equip gear, master skills and character combinations to fight in turn based combat 300+ different enemies and, while you progress into an over 30 hours main quest, feel free to explore 500+ locations looking for more than 100 hidden secrets.
Doom & Destiny Advanced is the sequel, prequel and reboot of Doom & Destiny. This might sound crazy, but in short, it means that you don’t need to play the first Do&De, but if you did, you’ll enjoy the wacky world and funny characters even more!
JOIN THE ARENA, BRO!
The action doesn’t stop with the single player adventure!
Enter the Arena and fight other players in asynchronous turn based battles!
Fight and unlock 100 unique multiplayer perks, 64+ costumes and more and reach the top online leadersboard!
Join the Doom & Destiny Community on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DoomAndDestiny
Help us with your idea on the Steam forum: http://steamcommunity.com/app/361040/discussions/
Become a Legendary Hero and explore a vast world of fantasy adventure in Dash Quest Heroes! The Kingdom of Solas has fallen prey to the fiendish Zaru and it’s up to the Heroes of the world to defeat him. Collect incredible gear and forge new items as you set out on a journey through rolling hills, cryptic caves, shrouded forests and more! Only the mightiest of Heroes will become legend.
• Create and customize your Hero!
• Unlock and Dash as an Adventurer, Warrior, Mage or Rogue!
• Compete with friends via Online Leaderboards!
• Power up your Hero with over 200 skills across 50 levels
• More than 40 unique magical abilities with unique animations!
• Fight epic boss battles!
• Complete Quests for unique rewards!
• Craft, acquire and enhance loot with forging, legendary drops and gear perks!
• Challenging Minigames like Mine Cart Madness, Archery and Fishing!
• Retro inspired levels, music and sound effects!
Capturing the spirit of RPG adventure classics from the 16-bit era, Dash Quest Heroes is the much-awaited follow up to the award-winning game, Dash Quest.
The fate of the world rests in your hands – if you dare to Dash!
Dash Quest Heroes requires an active internet connection to play.
This is the Fellowship Edition for Ananias Roguelike, where you can play with the 4 extra classes: Barbarian, Slayer, Monk and Sage!
Check out the free version and then get this one if you like it.
Explore the ancient ruins, survive to the bottom level and save the world.
Every time you play the game will create a new dungeon full of challenges and surprises for you in 5 different environments populated with monsters and ancient magical artifacts.
There are six different player classes, each one designed with an unique play style. Some of them are combat focused while others must rely on the items found on the dungeon to survive.
As you advance through the game, you will find more than 40 different monsters with distinct skills and features, you will be able to charm them using magic spells and make them follow you in your quest; using ancient magic found in the dungeon you will also unlock the powers and skills hidden on their evolved forms.
Unlike classic roguelikes adapted to modern media, in Ananias there is no cumbersome movement or complex commands, however all the features from the genre that make the games fun are kept: turn based combat, random level generation and long term item strategy are among the things that make every adventure into the dungeon enjoyable.
You can also play along with your friends in the online mode; the game keep all friends up to date with their adventures in real time, so you can set up challenges or just have fun seeing your friend’s characters die in the dungeon.
There are 8 classes, each one with its own strengths and weaknesses:
* Shoots liquid at enemies (Acid, Liquid Fire, and other potions)
* Can mix reagents into potions without danger of explosion.
* Starts with powerful potions (Flame Potion for example which deals a lot of fire damage when thrown)
* Can cast the most powerful spells without danger of backfiring
* Extends power of magic wands
* Starts with powerful spells (like Charm Monster which makes any creature become your ally)
* Can use all weapons and armor
* Blocks attacks using his shield
* Extends lifetime of weapons
* Never misses a shot with a bow
* Performs critical damage with bows
* Prevents arrows from breaking
* Charges against enemies while running.
* Gains strength when low on health.
* Recovers health by defeating foes.
* Can slash through enemies while walking
* Jumps over the enemies from the distance
* Expert with throwing knifes and axes
* Strikes enemies with flying kicks
* Damage from unarmed attacks increases with power
* Immune to poison or spell maladies
* Can cast elemental spells multiple times
* Can unleash the full power of elemental spells
The levels in the dungeon are randomly generated every time you play, so you have to explore the level gathering useful equipment and looking the stairs to the next level, while avoiding death and managing your limited resources.
…will you drop your spare weapon and carry this potion with you, knowing it could be useful on the next level?
…will you risk attacking a group of enemies to fetch that powerful armor that could save your life? or will you better run away to save your hitpoints
…will you withstand the enemy attacks to reach the backrow and kill the phantom who is constantly healing all others?
…will you carry with you that powerful weapon to use it against strong enemies two levels below, even if that means using up inventory space and attacking with a weaker weapon?
The odds are against you, but if you die there’s always a chance to start again and wish for better fortune
When your last job leaves you more famous than the king, you find yourself stranded on a deserted island. But, you’ve found a way home. Through dungeons. Lots of dungeons. And the king was kind enough to fill them with most of your old associates. Par for the course in the life of a Rogue and Raider.
Pick a hero and dive into the dungeons, using your skills with weapons, potions, scrolls, along with your wit to find your way home. Make the most of your turn, positioning yourself to land the first blow, and hopefully the last blow, as you face ever increasing waves of disgruntled dungeon dwellers.
When you find yourself in a impossible situation take advantage of your puzzle solving skills and puzzle out which unidentified potion, or scroll could possibly save your life. They might give you the ability to upgrade a weapon that was on the verge of breaking, teleport to a different part of the dungeon before you find yourself surrounded, or bring you back from the brink of death. But if you fail to find your wit you might find yourself surrounded, paralyzed, with the entire dungeon crew descending on you. Life is all about choices.
– 3 characters classes with unique strengths and play-styles (Knight, Berserker, and Rogue)
– Turn based gameplay
– Unlimited randomly generated dungeons
– 4 different locations
– Tons of collectable items (Weapons, Armor, Potions, Scrolls)
– Ranged weapons, and melee weapons
– You can use everything apart from scrolls as ranged weapons by throwing them
– High-score system to keep track of your last grand effort
The Arthurian legend starts again in voxel (3D pixels).
Cube Knight : Battle of Camelot is the best casual action game going. It surpasses the fun of the standard hack & slash genre.
Become one of the legendary Knights of the Round Table and embark on an adventure for the Holy Grail.
Play as various hero classes including lancer, bowman, knight, fairy and witch.
King Arthur’s Excalibur, Lancelot’s Arondight, Gawain’s Gallatin… Which one of these is the ultimate artifact? It all depends on the steps you take in your adventure.
You can now enjoy the legend of King Arthur the Ruler of Avalon in voxel (3D pixels).
Cube Knight: battle of Camelot will become the most successful voxel (3D pixel) game.
You can play the game offline without an internet connection.
Now, strike out on a journey to the legendary kingdom in search of the Holy Grail.
[Various play modes]
– Cube Knight is a survival two-thumb shooter.
– Choose your own skills in wave after wave of battles to enjoy a new playing experience every time.
– Embark on entirely new journeys with different characters featuring various skills.
– Take out an endless flow of enemies in the Colosseum.
– Some objects monsters drop will help you throughout your journey.
– Want to play offline?
– Sure, you can play Cube Knight offline without an internet connection.
[Cutting-edge voxel (3D pixel) graphics]
– Cube Knight features unique voxel (3D pixel) graphics
– Character with realistic expressions and gestures
– Hack & slash fun to the extreme
[A variety of heroes]
– Play as various classes of heroes including a lancer, bowman, knight, fairy and mage.
– Set out on an adventure with the legendary heroes King Arthur, Lancelot, Galahad, Gawain and Guinevere.
– Each hero has their own artifact that will help you on your journey.
– King Arthur’s Excalibur
– Lancelot’s Arondight
– Gawain’s Gallatin
– Each artifact has its own features.
– Each Knight of the Round Table has their own charging skills, including consecutive attack, Holy Blade, and more.
– Freeze enemies with a huge Ice Drop and charge forward with Holy Blade!
– Clear out scores of enemies with hack & slash attacks. And don’t forget Lancelot’s Shield Rush!
[A Growing Kingdom]
– A flourishing kingdom produces better artifacts.
– What will be the Kingdom’s fate after the Battle of Camlann?
– As the kingdom grows you will be able to meet more Knights of the Round Table.
– Adventure to the Island of Avalon, where King Arthur is in a deep slumber.
– Change the direction of the love and fate unfolding between Guinevere and Lancelot in Camelot Castle.
– Modred’s journey unfolding in Camlann
– Hack & slash in the Dragon’s Tomb in search of the Holy Grail.
– An endless journey of various themes now unfolds
Cube Knight: Battle of Camelot minimum hardware requirements:
– 1 GHz CPU
– 1 GB RAM
– 100 MB’s of free space
Cube Knight : Battle of Camelot is the best free game around that surpasses the typical hack & slash genre.
Some items can be purchased in game. Some features such as watching ads may be restricted in offline play.
If you do not want to make any purchases, you may configure your Google Account settings accordingly.
On the eve of a big holiday, the Christmas was in danger. The dash evil monster kidnapped Santa and enchanted all his helpers. Only you can save them!
In this adventure you are waiting for 15 exciting levels with an exciting storyline in action platformer. Bright retro games 8bit graphics and pixel characters. You have to go all the way from home to the ice palace. Mountains of ice, lava rivers and bewitched creatures trying to destroy you. Do you have enough courage to resist them?
Your goal is to destroy all enchanted creatures for the benefit of your favorite holiday. You have to fight a lot of evil toys and bosses. A huge monkey, a quick eagle and a lot of knives. Dodge and fight back! Only the strongest will stand in retro old games.
WEAPONS AND BONUSES
At the Easy level of the game, you have the most powerful weapon – a blaster with confetti. Jump to platform, accumulate energy, collect invisibility bonuses and destroy all villains on the way! Use jetpak, destroy enemies, collect crystals and do not forget about checkpoints.
At the Hard level of the game you have more types of weapons, a laser, a wave projectile. But there are no checkpoints and jetpak. Also the weapon has a return that pushes you back.
Santa believes that it is you, his last helper, who will save the Christmas.
We propose to plunge into the Christmas atmosphere on the eve of this bright holiday.
❄ 8 bit graphics
❄ Platform games
❄ Pixel Games
❄ Christmas Adventures
❄ Retro Games
❄ More adventures
BoomCat is a new super hero. He is the strongest cat of the universe.
An evil force named DeathClaw is approaching Zion.
Zion is a peaceful planet of the solar system KAD-34 and possesses an unlimited stock of energy named POWERCELL.
DeathClaw has planed to steal this unbelievable source of energy, and if so, Zion will be submerged in darkness!
BoomCat is our last chance! Chase DeathClaw and get back the POWERCELL.
Good Luck, BoomCat.
Fly biplanes, jets or even a dragon in this stunningly retro themed & colourful environment. Challenge your skills in the time trials as you fly through checkpoints collecting gems or chill out and just fly freely!
PixWing is going to change the way you think about arcade flying forever. With unique full-body controls, you have complete 360 degrees control. Your device becomes a window into the game world. And the world itself is gorgeous to look at with vigorous colours, various environments and pixel-art graphics with modern 3D style. Play as you like: beat time challenges and shoot blimps or just fly around finding the hidden collectibles.
– With gyroscope, you’ll need to turn up and down, left and right to navigate. PixWing even tracks the number of calories you burn that way.
– Of course, you can always switch to regular touch stick controls, or steering wheel. Whatever you feel best with.
– High fidelity but retro-style visuals using vivid colours make flying around joyful and entertaining.
– Explore surreal Aztec ruins, a tropical volcano and a city built on floating island.
– There’s also a wide range of planes – from simple avions to flying cars and monsters.
EASY TO LEARN, HARD TO MASTER
– Well-balanced gameplay allows everyone to enjoy the game.
– It doesn’t matter if you’re looking for a pleasant flight or a tight time challenge – PixWing has it all.
– Leaderboards and achievements
– High quality, arcade-style music
“Reminds us that flying can feel great”
“I can’t wait to fly around these worlds”
“Get involved with the piloting of a pixelated, virtual aircraft”
Note – PixWing is completely free to play, but some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don’t want to use this feature, please disable In-App Purchases in your device’s settings.
Update for Android 8.0- We’ve seen some issues with Android 8.0 but there is a work around until an official patch is issued.
The issue involves prompting hardware permissions not automatically asking to toggle them on at launch. Scrungeon uses the camera and microphone access for filming and editing replays. Nothing more.
1. Go to The Scrungeon Depths app permissions in Settings.
2. Manually toggle on camera, phone and storage.
Thank you for your patience as we get this issue solved, otherwise… Enjoy the Scrungeon Depths!
The surface world has been rendered useless. As evil energy weighs heavy on the atmosphere, a chasm opens and births what can only be described as a malignant structure of pure hate. With no where to go but down, our fearless hero thrusts himself into a seemingly endless dungeon that knows nothing but pain and misery. Beings spoken about in whispers since the dawn of time known as the Hollow Ones dwell within, controlling the uncontrollable chaos. Welcome to… The Scrungeon Depths.
The Scrungeon Depths is an over the top, ludicrously randomly generated rogue like madhouse. Wade through the body parts of defeated foes to crawl ever deeper and seek answers to the mysteries held within. Only the strong (and slightly insane) will survive
Certain rumors persist among air travelers. Rumors about mysterious islands that sometimes appear up there in the clouds out of the blue. According to the legend, the Old Gods withdraw to those islands, casting spells of oblivion and serenity on them.
The chief editor of a well-known newspaper made me an unusual offer. He promised to reward me for bringing photographs of one of those peculiar islands and the God resting there.
A strange offer, to say the least. One I could not refuse however: at that time, creditors were incessantly banging at my door. When they threatened to seize my beloved airship to pay off the debts, I didn’t think twice and immediately left on my quest.
Pocket Kingdom is an authentic throwback to Amiga era. Signature steampunk pixel art, winsome chiptune soundtrack and retro-inspired gameplay with modern twists make Pocket Kingdom an unparalleled journey.
Wander around the island’s enchanted districts. Unlock access to new areas by collecting objects scattered here and there. Trick gravity, discover helpful devices and listen to the weird stories told by the locals. Getting out of the Pocket Kingdom depends on it. So does unveiling the place’s mysteries.
Saboteur II is back in the extended and enhanced Ninja game for your Android device. Featuring all-new 8-bit graphics, new gameplay and extra plot, this game is part remake and part sequel.
NOTE: A controller is highly recommended but not essential. Try the “Saboteur! Demo” app if you are not sure.
• Extended original 1987 game
• Updated graphics and sound effects
• Touchscreen controls can be big/small & left/right
• USB/Bluetooth controller supported
• ZX Spectrum and Commodore 64 modes – with real colour clash
• See how the Amstrad CPC and MS DOS versions should have been
• Original music by Sean Fountain
• Six remixes of the original Rob Hubbard theme tune
• Extended plot – learn more about the Saboteur story
• Extended map – explore the area and play extra levels
• No adverts or IAPs
Pocket Rogues – a whole world consisting of generated locations and dungeons. This is an honest and harsh Action-RPG with the Roguelike elements, made in pixel 2D retro style.
Battles in real time will challenge any hardcore gamer, and the exploration of the environment and many unusual mechanics will drag you to long hours.
In Pocket Rogues you are waiting for dozens of dungeons filled with unique loot and monsters, many classes of heroes and bosses, the fight with each of which will be a real test. And the traditional elements of the RPG genre, such as pumping a character and exploring the world, will never let you get bored!
“For many centuries the gloomy dungeon has driven unlucky travelers with its secrets and treasures. One by one, they disappeared, having met the true Evil, but the gloomy legends only warm up the greedy desires of more and more adventurers. So why not become one of them?!”
• Completely in real time! Move, dodge, get around the flank! The real-time combat system, just like in the big Action RPG for PC
• Many hero classes: each has unique skills, items, and a development tree
• Each descent is unique! Everything from locations and monsters to loot and random encounters is generated during the game. You will never get two identical dungeons!
• Unique locations: each has its own visual style, its own unique monsters, traps and objects, and between all open locations it is possible to move freely!
• Own fortress: you can build and improve buildings in the Castle of the Guild, opening and strengthening new heroes, and also discover new game mechanics
• Regular updates. The game is supported and actively developed for a long time, and – in close contact with the community of players who know exactly what they would like to see in the game!
The premium version of the game is designed to simplify the extraction of crystals and maximize your gaming experience.
• The number of all the crystals, obtained by killing monsters, bosses and for completing tasks, is increased by 50%
• Added the ability to save the game before leaving, being in any normal dungeon, as well as auto-save while minimizing the game
• Berserk and all future premium classes are available for gold
• All normal dungeons are completely free
• Advertising is completely disabled
FaceBook Game Team (Eng): http://www.facebook.com/PocketRogues
VK (Rus) game group: http://www.vk.com/pocketrogues
On all questions, you can also contact the developer directly by contacting: [email protected]
Are you a dot-chompin’ champion? PAC-MAN Championship Edition takes competitive eating to a whole new level! This true sequel brings slick new graphics and championship-caliber gameplay features with larger scrolling mazes, unique dot patterns and longer ghost chompin’ combos! Go for a high score in 5 or 10 minute time limits, but beware! The higher your score, the faster the speed!
Please note that not all Bluetooth controllers are guaranteed to be supported. Depending on the manufacturer of controller, an additional download from the manufacturer may be required for connectivity. Key remapping is not supported from the application.
PAC-MAN Championship Edition™ Demo & ©1980-2017 BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc.
Leap into your personal fighter jet and conquer the skies in this intense arcade-style shoot ’em up.
Test your fortitude as you drive back large droves of formidable enemy aircraft while avoiding the massive amounts of projectiles.
Ready your weapons!
Your survival depends on it!
– Simple touch and move controls make the movement easier to master!
– Progress through the exciting 22 stages that will keep you on the edge of your seat!
– Choose between 6 very different aircrafts, each with their own unique and powerful weapons!
– Upgrade your primary weapon and purchase secondary weapons to stay up longer in the sky
– Strategically equip your aircraft with different jewels and protect shields to protect yourself from devastating attacks
– Supporting Tablets
▶ Shooting is So cool !
Enjoy the variety of shooting games from SHMUP HOLIC!
– Retro Shooting – Pixel Space Shooter
– Astrowings Blitz
Organ Trail is a retro zombie survival game. Travel westward in a station wagon with 4 of your friends, scavenging for supplies and fending off the undead. Members of your party might die of dysentery or you might have to put them down yourself when they get bit. Faithfully recreated it as if it were on the Apple 2, Organ Trail offers amazing 16 color art and retro beeps and boops. Packed full of zombie mechanics, themes and references; this is a must have for any zombie survival fans.
Created by a small indie team in Chicago, The Men Who Wear Many Hats are very excited to launch with this game as their first commercial product, funded by our Kickstarter fans.
-Name your party after your friends and watch them die slowly
-Hours of gameplay
-Get dysentery and 9 other diseases
-Scavenge for supplies while you fight back the undead
-Manage your food, ammo, fuel, medkits and more in your struggle to survive
-Put down infected party members who might turn on you
-Stop at towns to trade, take jobs and fix your car
-Fight off bandits
-Zombie boss fights
-Choice driven encounters on the road
-A weather system and day night cycle
-Huge soundtrack and delicious Apple 2 pixel art
-400 community written tombstones
Enter the Comix Zone, in SEGA’s classic arcade-style beat ’em up, now available on mobile for the first time. Play free and prepare for the first truly interactive comic book ever!
You are Sketch Turner, a street-wise comic book artist trapped in a comic book world of your own creation. Journey into this post-punk nightmare and see your enemies drawn before you. Battle the Mutant Queen. Survive the Dead Ship and Lava Mines. Then defeat the super-villain, Mortus, to escape.
Comix Zone joins the SEGA Forever classic games collection, a treasure trove of free SEGA console classics brought to life on mobile for the first time!
– Battle panel by panel through full hand-drawn comic book pages
– All the action and adventure of your favorite comics!
– Unleash superhero power-ups and tons of intense fighting moves
– Wield knives, hand grenades, dynamite, and paper planes*
– Search out hidden items with your pet rat, Roadkill
– Sharpen your fighting skills to defeat mutant enemies drawn by Mortus
© 2018, APKPARADISE.ORG. All rights reserved