This is the Fellowship Edition for Ananias Roguelike, where you can play with the 4 extra classes: Barbarian, Slayer, Monk and Sage!
Check out the free version and then get this one if you like it.
Explore the ancient ruins, survive to the bottom level and save the world.
Every time you play the game will create a new dungeon full of challenges and surprises for you in 5 different environments populated with monsters and ancient magical artifacts.
There are six different player classes, each one designed with an unique play style. Some of them are combat focused while others must rely on the items found on the dungeon to survive.
As you advance through the game, you will find more than 40 different monsters with distinct skills and features, you will be able to charm them using magic spells and make them follow you in your quest; using ancient magic found in the dungeon you will also unlock the powers and skills hidden on their evolved forms.
Unlike classic roguelikes adapted to modern media, in Ananias there is no cumbersome movement or complex commands, however all the features from the genre that make the games fun are kept: turn based combat, random level generation and long term item strategy are among the things that make every adventure into the dungeon enjoyable.
You can also play along with your friends in the online mode; the game keep all friends up to date with their adventures in real time, so you can set up challenges or just have fun seeing your friend’s characters die in the dungeon.
There are 8 classes, each one with its own strengths and weaknesses:
* Shoots liquid at enemies (Acid, Liquid Fire, and other potions)
* Can mix reagents into potions without danger of explosion.
* Starts with powerful potions (Flame Potion for example which deals a lot of fire damage when thrown)
* Can cast the most powerful spells without danger of backfiring
* Extends power of magic wands
* Starts with powerful spells (like Charm Monster which makes any creature become your ally)
* Can use all weapons and armor
* Blocks attacks using his shield
* Extends lifetime of weapons
* Never misses a shot with a bow
* Performs critical damage with bows
* Prevents arrows from breaking
* Charges against enemies while running.
* Gains strength when low on health.
* Recovers health by defeating foes.
* Can slash through enemies while walking
* Jumps over the enemies from the distance
* Expert with throwing knifes and axes
* Strikes enemies with flying kicks
* Damage from unarmed attacks increases with power
* Immune to poison or spell maladies
* Can cast elemental spells multiple times
* Can unleash the full power of elemental spells
The levels in the dungeon are randomly generated every time you play, so you have to explore the level gathering useful equipment and looking the stairs to the next level, while avoiding death and managing your limited resources.
…will you drop your spare weapon and carry this potion with you, knowing it could be useful on the next level?
…will you risk attacking a group of enemies to fetch that powerful armor that could save your life? or will you better run away to save your hitpoints
…will you withstand the enemy attacks to reach the backrow and kill the phantom who is constantly healing all others?
…will you carry with you that powerful weapon to use it against strong enemies two levels below, even if that means using up inventory space and attacking with a weaker weapon?
The odds are against you, but if you die there’s always a chance to start again and wish for better fortune
Command your party of four heroes as they fight to protect the last remnants of humanity. Born in a time of warring gods and dark powers, your four unlikely heroes embark on a grim journey set in the sprawling and immense post-apocalyptic medieval world of Steel.
It is the dawn of the Seventy First Year after the world has fallen. Four of the Thirteen Gods rose up against their creator, the All-Father, and destroyed him in a cataclysmic event. In the final days before all was lost, under the guidance of an ancient order of druids, the survivors retreated to a mysterious underground labyrinth; the Underdeep. Now, in the Underdeep, the last remnants of humanity are scratching out a living and trying to rebuild a society, but are quickly discovering that evil has followed them beneath the surface.
Heroes of Steel is a tactical turn-based RPG in which you lead a group of four unique characters, each with their own talents, special powers, and abilities on their quest through the world of Steel. Engage in tactical combat with the ferocious, devious, and magical enemies who threaten humanity’s last settlements. You must decide how to develop each character’s individual strategy in order to build a powerful and dynamic team capable of triumphing over the impossible odds.
Savor full character customization, deciding how to increase your attributes, skills, and powerful talents. Equip each of your characters with a variety of weapons, armor, and up to three mundane or magical accessories. As your party explores the dungeons, cities and crypts of the world, you will decide the overall strategy and approach your team takes. Choose between hundreds of levels of talents and thousands of combinations of equipment.
With full control of every turn and aspect of your four characters, you can plan every turn with exacting control. Heroes was made for fans of adventure RPGs, board games, and rogue or roguelikes games. If you enjoy strategy games or tactical RPGs, you will enjoy this classic RPG.
… It’s not a joke, it’s Doom & Destiny Advacend.
LASAGNE UPDATE 22.214.171.124. Added the Pyromancer class, added the ship for sailing in deep waters, big end-game quest, level cap 99, tier 8 gear, secrets and more!
This is the PREMIUM version of Do&De Advanced.
* All classes are available, nothing is locked
* No annoying ads
* New content updates are delivered with no delays.
Venture with the most nerdy anti-heroes of all times, face a crazy adventure, defeat a mad business man and save the universe, one fetch quest at a time.
ROLL YOUR DICE
Embody 15 different heroic spirits, equip gear, master skills and character combinations to fight in turn based combat 300+ different enemies and, while you progress into an over 30 hours main quest, feel free to explore 500+ locations looking for more than 100 hidden secrets.
Doom & Destiny Advanced is the sequel, prequel and reboot of Doom & Destiny. This might sound crazy, but in short, it means that you don’t need to play the first Do&De, but if you did, you’ll enjoy the wacky world and funny characters even more!
JOIN THE ARENA, BRO!
The action doesn’t stop with the single player adventure!
Enter the Arena and fight other players in asynchronous turn based battles!
Fight and unlock 100 unique multiplayer perks, 64+ costumes and more and reach the top online leadersboard!
Join the Doom & Destiny Community on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DoomAndDestiny
Help us with your idea on the Steam forum: http://steamcommunity.com/app/361040/discussions/
Dungeons of Chaos is a retro-style 2D RPG that takes you on an epic journey with numerous spells, skills and tactical combat to employ in order to win the battle against evil. Huge locations to explore (both unique and randomised). Totally ad-free, IAP-free, no internet or phone status permissions required.
Upon popular request, this is the Android port and re-polished version of a Dec 2014 (iPad-only) App, that had 4.9 / 5.0 star rating on the US Apple store.
Quotes on the original version:
“Deeply immersive and a whole lot of fun, Dungeons of Chaos belongs on the iPad of any self-respecting 1980s role-playing fan.” – iRumorsnow
“anyone with fond memories of CRPGs from the 1980s should at least give the Lite version a shot ” — TOUCHARCADE review 22 Jan 2015
“If Avernum and Ultima 4ish had a genius baby, this would be it.” – Aldinach
“The little guy who made this game made a gem. […] It’s very fun and deep. Creating characters is the bomb. It’s great!” — anabolicMike
– retro-style RolePlayingGame (RPG) in the spirit of old classics
– vast locations to explore in a top-down 2D tile-based view
– many different character classes, spells and skills to employ. Guilds can give access to advanced classes
– rewarding quests to fulfil
– atmospheric music, and detailed lighting and line-of-sight visual mechanics
– non-linear content and exploration: many locations exist outside the main storyline, with unique monsters and treasure and secrets
– some locations are fully randomised and different each time you play (procedural content generation). Some are randomised and re-settable. And there are over 30 fixed locations supporting the main storyline.
– many rare item properties make for over 5,000,000 combinations that let your armour, weapons and accessories take on powerful bonuses
– defeat many different monsters with unique abilities and challenges. level up your characters and upgrade their abilities.
– find important NPCs to expand your skill sets, find magic books to boost your spell knowledge and improve your equipment by trading your bounty with various shop owners
– intricate fight mechanics: flanking or being flanked makes an encounter change from being easy to being dangerous, and vice versa; using the right boost/support/attack spells and skills will prove vital for survival
– control a party of 6 characters, which you can generate using 9 starter classes and unique character features
– try out different classes, experience different randomised locations, find different equipment, for great replay value
– various difficulty levels. Higher difficulty yields better loot but also much tougher enemies and game mechanics
– a monk can now become an exorcist !
– every item the diamond dragon drops now has a 5% chance of being geomancer crystals. because some people sold all 13 sets before noticing the pub quest.
– Parnosz no longer charges gold for ID
– magic lore skill and spell books owned now contribute to slight improvement in from-use spell proficiency gain
– added one undead dragon guard to Zomok’s pets area. so the tough grind for a vengeance spawn is not required
– minor fixes
Support, tip and tricks: http://www.orangepixel.net/forum/
Subscribe to our newsletter for new and exclusive content: http://orangepixel.net/subscribe
After their job, of keeping the dungeons in balance, was done, our heroes needed a new job. Roaming the lands they found a call for heroes, a castle in need, possible even a damsel in distress?
Pick two heroes to take into the adventure, controlling both heroes and using their special skills to navigate the dangerous castle hallways, rooms and floors. Switching between the two characters to solve quests, puzzles, and of course clear the dungeons of all evil.
Quests – The dungeon is full of problems, let’s call them quests. These problems range from simple “find a key” to “use magic powers to light all magic candles and open the magical gate”. Different types of quests require different solutions. Use the skills of the characters in your party to complete these quests.
Weapons – Your characters are your main weapons. The Elf shoots his arrows through multiple monsters, the Wizard has unlimited magic, the Warrior has a powerful melee attack with his hammer, and the Valkyrie besides having a quick spinning-melee attack can also detect secrets and important loot. The characters can level up to increase their firepower, or find rare loot which enhances your character for short periods of time. This includes magic spells!
Secrets – Find secret rooms, level-skipping teleports, secret items, and more!
Perma-items – You will be able to unlock magic spells by collecting 4 shards of various magic books. Once all shards are collected the magic is unlocked. It’s also possible to increase the strength of this magic by collecting the magic shards multiple times. All unlocked spells will stay unlocked even after you die, making you more powerful on your future attempts to reach the final boss.
Ghost ‘n Goblins, the legendary side-scrolling action platformer is now available for smartphones.
Enjoy Sir Arthur’s original adventure anytime, anywhere!
About Ghost ‘n Goblins
Return to the days of yesteryear in this famously difficult action platformer. As Sir Arthur, you must battle against demons and undead in order to rescue the princess Prin-Prin.
Note: The game has been optimized for the unique play experience of smartphones and may differ in some ways from prior releases.
* Boxers or… – Equip Sir Arthur with better weapons and armor by unlocking chests through the levels. Be careful! Armor disintegrates when hit. Make too many mistakes and you’ll be battling in your boxers.
* Epic Boss Fights – Pit sword against tooth and claw. Battle a dragon, Cyclops and devils.
* Pain and Gain – Master on of the most difficult platforms in gaming history and be one of the elite.
* Touch Screen Controls – Multiple control options, optimized for mobile.
* Two Modes – “Casual mode” has been adjusted for ease of play and “classic mode” follows the original specifications.
* Global Leaderboards- See how you compare against players from around the world.
* Achievements – Push you self to the edge and unlock achievements.
Marvel vs. Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes is a crossover fighting game developed and published by Capcom. It is the third installment in the Marvel vs. Capcom series, which features characters from Capcom’s video game franchises and comic book series published by Marvel Comics.
Players select a team of characters from the Marvel and Capcom universes to engage in combat and attempt to knock out their opponents. In contrast to the series’ previous entry, Marvel Super Heroes vs. Street Fighter, the game features characters from numerous Capcom video game franchises, rather than strictly Street Fighter characters. While the gameplay is largely identical to its predecessor, Clash of Super Heroes features two distinct changes: the removal of the traditional character assist system and the introduction of the “Variable Cross” attack.
The game utilizes similar tag team-based game mechanics to its predecessor, Marvel Super Heroes vs. Street Fighter. Before starting each match, the player selects a team of two fighters to compete in one-on-one combat. The player is free to swap between their characters at any point during battle. While one character fights, their teammate resting off-screen slowly regenerates their life gauge. The first team to exhaust their opponent’s vitality wins the match; however, if the timer runs out before either team is knocked out, the player with the most remaining health is declared the winner.
Have you ever wanted to know what it’s like to be the evil boss that all those pesky heroes fight? Now you can in Like A Boss, a strategic battle game where YOU take on the role of the boss! Fight off guilds of heroes trying to take your loot, smash up their cities, and become the most legendary boss in all the land.
– Play as the Evil Boss: protect your epic loot against any raider that would dare to face you!
– MMORPG AI: the heroes that fight you will use tactics we all know and love from popular MMORPGs – smash the healers hiding behind the tanks to cause them to wipe.
– Destroy the Heroes: those pathetic adventurers will know who’s truly the Boss!
– Craft Legendary Gear: collect recipes and minerals to create the most powerful items ever seen!
– Challenging Gameplay: REAL bosses don’t just stand there waiting for timers… they grab a sword and wreak havoc on their enemies!
– Epic Campaign: start as a weak Quest Monster and fight your way through the ranks until you are an epic Raid Boss!
– Grow in Size: as you progress you grow to become a huge Fire Breathing Dragon, a Skeletal Titan or a monstrous Kraken from the Depths in your quest for power.
– Impressive Graphics: nothing looks as good as crushing the heroes’ city in retro 3D graphics!
A dark dragon – help the hero fin s dragon on a dark island. Guide him through different locations, fight enemies, improve your hero. The mysterious darkness swallowed a large island in this text role-playing game for Android. Somewhere in the depths of the island a dragon fell. Help the hero reveal all the secrets of the dark woods and find the dragon. But first you have to help the local residents. Manage your village, develop and defend it from enemies. Command workers and soldiers. Defeat monsters lurking in the darkness and collect valuable loot.
© 2016, APKPARADISE.ORG. All rights reserved