Leap into your personal fighter jet and conquer the skies in this intense arcade-style shoot ’em up.
Test your fortitude as you drive back large droves of formidable enemy aircraft while avoiding the massive amounts of projectiles.
Ready your weapons!
Your survival depends on it!
– Simple touch and move controls make the movement easier to master!
– Progress through the exciting 22 stages that will keep you on the edge of your seat!
– Choose between 6 very different aircrafts, each with their own unique and powerful weapons!
– Upgrade your primary weapon and purchase secondary weapons to stay up longer in the sky
– Strategically equip your aircraft with different jewels and protect shields to protect yourself from devastating attacks
– Supporting Tablets
▶ Shooting is So cool !
Enjoy the variety of shooting games from SHMUP HOLIC!
– Retro Shooting – Pixel Space Shooter
– Astrowings Blitz
Command your party of four heroes as they fight to protect the last remnants of humanity. Born in a time of warring gods and dark powers, your four unlikely heroes embark on a grim journey set in the sprawling and immense post-apocalyptic medieval world of Steel.
It is the dawn of the Seventy First Year after the world has fallen. Four of the Thirteen Gods rose up against their creator, the All-Father, and destroyed him in a cataclysmic event. In the final days before all was lost, under the guidance of an ancient order of druids, the survivors retreated to a mysterious underground labyrinth; the Underdeep. Now, in the Underdeep, the last remnants of humanity are scratching out a living and trying to rebuild a society, but are quickly discovering that evil has followed them beneath the surface.
Heroes of Steel is a tactical turn-based RPG in which you lead a group of four unique characters, each with their own talents, special powers, and abilities on their quest through the world of Steel. Engage in tactical combat with the ferocious, devious, and magical enemies who threaten humanity’s last settlements. You must decide how to develop each character’s individual strategy in order to build a powerful and dynamic team capable of triumphing over the impossible odds.
Savor full character customization, deciding how to increase your attributes, skills, and powerful talents. Equip each of your characters with a variety of weapons, armor, and up to three mundane or magical accessories. As your party explores the dungeons, cities and crypts of the world, you will decide the overall strategy and approach your team takes. Choose between hundreds of levels of talents and thousands of combinations of equipment.
With full control of every turn and aspect of your four characters, you can plan every turn with exacting control. Heroes was made for fans of adventure RPGs, board games, and rogue or roguelikes games. If you enjoy strategy games or tactical RPGs, you will enjoy this classic RPG.
Organ Trail is a retro zombie survival game. Travel westward in a station wagon with 4 of your friends, scavenging for supplies and fending off the undead. Members of your party might die of dysentery or you might have to put them down yourself when they get bit. Faithfully recreated it as if it were on the Apple 2, Organ Trail offers amazing 16 color art and retro beeps and boops. Packed full of zombie mechanics, themes and references; this is a must have for any zombie survival fans.
Created by a small indie team in Chicago, The Men Who Wear Many Hats are very excited to launch with this game as their first commercial product, funded by our Kickstarter fans.
-Name your party after your friends and watch them die slowly
-Hours of gameplay
-Get dysentery and 9 other diseases
-Scavenge for supplies while you fight back the undead
-Manage your food, ammo, fuel, medkits and more in your struggle to survive
-Put down infected party members who might turn on you
-Stop at towns to trade, take jobs and fix your car
-Fight off bandits
-Zombie boss fights
-Choice driven encounters on the road
-A weather system and day night cycle
-Huge soundtrack and delicious Apple 2 pixel art
-400 community written tombstones
Enter the Comix Zone, in SEGA’s classic arcade-style beat ’em up, now available on mobile for the first time. Play free and prepare for the first truly interactive comic book ever!
You are Sketch Turner, a street-wise comic book artist trapped in a comic book world of your own creation. Journey into this post-punk nightmare and see your enemies drawn before you. Battle the Mutant Queen. Survive the Dead Ship and Lava Mines. Then defeat the super-villain, Mortus, to escape.
Comix Zone joins the SEGA Forever classic games collection, a treasure trove of free SEGA console classics brought to life on mobile for the first time!
– Battle panel by panel through full hand-drawn comic book pages
– All the action and adventure of your favorite comics!
– Unleash superhero power-ups and tons of intense fighting moves
– Wield knives, hand grenades, dynamite, and paper planes*
– Search out hidden items with your pet rat, Roadkill
– Sharpen your fighting skills to defeat mutant enemies drawn by Mortus
Cast earth-shattering spells and smash Death Adder’s armies in SEGA’s fantasy classic – Golden Axe!
It’s back! Epic fantasy classic Golden Axe is now available on mobile! Play free and rediscover SEGA’s ultimate hack ‘n’ slash masterpiece.
The tyrannical Death Adder holds the people of Yuria to ransom, threatening to destroy the fabled Golden Axe and unleash a new era of terror on the world. Only three brave warriors: a barbarian, dwarf and Amazon warrior stand in his way. From the ransacked Turtle Village, to the halls of Death Adder himself – cast legendary spells, combat terrifying hordes, ride the back of a colossal eagle, and bring peace to Yuria once again!
Golden Axe joins the ever-increasing line-up of SEGA Forever, a treasure trove of free SEGA console classics brought to life on mobile for the first time!
To celebrate our new emulator we’ve cut the ad-free play upgrade in half! Play all SEGA Forever games ad-free for the lowest price ever!
Sonic The Hedgehog Classic
Space Harrier II Classic
Comix Zone Classic
Phantasy Star II Classic
Kid Chameleon Classic
Virtua Tennis Challenge
The Revenge of Shinobi Classic
Golden Axe Classic
Altered Beast Classic
Crazy Taxi Classic
Venture into the underworld in SEGA’s legendary beat ‘em up Altered Beast, now available on mobile. Play free and fight your way through the legions of hell!
Risen from the grave to fight the terrors of Hades – you are the Altered Beast. Morph into killer predators using mystical power orbs, then claw, maul, and hack your way to the depths of hell to rescue Zeus’ daughter, Athena. Combat waves of demons, overcome grotesque boss battles, and tear the armies of the damned limb from limb!
Altered Beast joins the SEGA Forever classic games collection, a treasure trove of free SEGA console classics brought to life on mobile for the first time!
– Five hellish levels of undead terror, each with their own nightmarish boss battles
– Transform into apex predators – morph into a wolf, bear, tiger, or dragon – each with their own devastating attacks
– Collect mystical power orbs to boost your strength and attack power
– Combat demons from the ruins of ancient Greece to the depths of hell
– All cheat codes from the original present and working
SEGA FOREVER FEATURES
– PLAY FREE
– SAVE YOUR GAME PROGRESS AT ANYTIME
– LEADERBOARDS – compete with the world for high scores
– CONTROLLER SUPPORT – HID compatible controllers
– OFFLINE PLAY
– GAMES RELEASED EVERY MONTH – Download them all!
– “A coin-op conversion to the letter” [87%] – Robin Hogg, The Games Machine #19 (June 1989)
– “If you’re a fan of beat ’em ups, this one’s made for you.” [87%] Computer & Video Games Complete Guide to Consoles Vol. 1 (1989)
– Altered Beast originally featured twice as many action moves, but these were stripped out to make the gameplay simpler and more fun
– The arcade version’s ending implies the entire game was just a play, with the demons being nothing more than actors wearing monster costumes!
– Neff’s Rhino form makes a cameo in Wreck-It Ralph (2012) as a member of the Bad-Anon villains support group
CLASSIC GAME FACTS
– Originally released in arcades worldwide in 1988
– Altered Beast was a Genesis pack-in title in North America
– Altered Beast was officially ported to NEC’s PC Engine and CD-ROM² systems
The dimension needs the help of one wizard – YOU! Collect your heroes, form your party, adventure and grow in power until you can reclaim the dimension from the forces of evil!
* Idle RPG, with optional auto-battle game play.
* Retro-RPG graphics and style.
* Incremental, with a Prestige (Time Warp!) System..
* Form your own party from over 50 collectible heroes, from Knights to Wolves to Zombies to Dragons!
* Loads of Loot to find and equip! Can you find all of the Legendary items?
* Build and upgrade buildings within your own town.
Come challenge dungeons and bosses in an old-school Idle RPG!
Ristar joins the SEGA Forever classic games collection, a treasure trove of free SEGA console classics brought to life on mobile for the first time!
– Six planets to rescue, spanning every corner of the galaxy.
– Use Ristar’s extendable arms to smash, grab, and grapple Greedy’s minions
– Battle unique bosses across all six planets
– Grab enemies to destroy them or use them to pivot through a level
– Perform ‘shooting star’ attacks to kill multiple enemies at once!
SEGA FOREVER FEATURES
– PLAY FREE
– SAVE YOUR GAME PROGRESS
– OFFLINE PLAY
– GAMES RELEASED EVERY MONTH
– DOWNLOAD THEM ALL
“It’s all really fast-paced, split up perfectly into bite-sized chunks, and above everything else it’s just really good fun.” [90%] – SEGA Magazine #22 (October 1995)
“A twinkling star in the vacuous space of platform / beat ’em ups.” [81%] – Dean Mortlock, SEGA Power #72 (November 1995)
– Ristar was originally intended to be a rabbit with extendible ears
– The working titles for the game included ‘Dexstar’ and ‘Feel’
– The soundtrack was provided by Tomoko Sasaki, the composer of NiGHTS into Dreams…
– The game was originally released in 1995
– Developed by: SEGA
– Designer: Takumi Miyake
– Lead Artist: Yuji Uekawa
**Apology**Currently, when ‘ALL’ is selected in ARCADE MODE, some BGM are ringing differently than expected. We will clarify the cause and fix it soon.
*Start Dash Campaign! Get a special price of $9.99 until September 10, 2017!
-After the campaign, Price will change to $11.99.
RAYCRISIS, the final installment in TAITO’s classic RAY series of arcade shooting games, locks on to Android!
TAITO is famous for arcade shooting games, and the RAY trilogy is one of its most beloved series! Its final work, the evolutionary evolution and the popularity of graphic RAYCRISIS appeared at Android application finally!! Arranged BGM is also recorded!
*Two Game Modes: Remix Mode and Arcade Mode!
-REMIX MODE is a special mode which adjusts the difficulty level according to the smartphone, plus its own arrangement on the map and sound! It is also possible to play only one designated stage for short play in the gap time!
-ARCADE MODE fully reproduces the excitement of the arcade! Completely captures the legendary arcade version original BGM! Although you can not stage select at first, if you satisfy the condition, you can choose your favorite stage composition from 42 combinations!
The conditions to reach final enemy and good Ending also conform to the setting of the arcade cabinet!
*Two Shooting Methods: Auto and Manual!
Auto mode gives you play with auto shot and auto lock on laser! You can operate easily and comfortably with a single finger.
-When impacted with special Attack gauge accumulated, Round-Divider activated by auto! You can avoid the shot of your aircraft!
Manual Mode is possible to switch on / off auto shot on / off. You can also control the launch timing of the lock on laser yourself, and you can aim for a high score as well as an arcade.
*Support Bluetooth controllers!! Joy-Con of the Nintendo Switch also can use!
Key configuration is also possible! You can place ‘Shot’, ‘Laser’ and ‘Special attack’ on your easy-to-operate button!
-Possible to select auto shot when using controller!
-When using the controller, you can change the speed of your own machine in Remix Mode from ‘Move Ratio’ of ‘OPTION’.
*Choose between three ships: the WR-01R,WR-02R and WR-03!
You can select and play your favorite aircraft from 3 types with different airframe performance.
WR-01R with high power of normal shots, WR-02R with many simultaneous lock ons, WR-03 with homing bullets, which aircraft to play with is up to you!
-WR-03 was a hidden aircraft, but in this app you can use from the beginning
*Fantastic BGM and SE are fully reproduced!
One of the highlights of the original RAYCRISIS experience was its sound design, perfectly replicated here under the supervision of TAITO’s ZUNTATA sound team. In addition to the classic soundtrack, this edition includes arrange BGM recorded in 2000 by TAMAYO!
-Unused song’Med-Ray’ that you only could listen to as sound track at that time is included as a title song!!
*Added a arranged BGM by YU SHIMODA(ZUNTATA) to ARCADE MODE! Enjoy the cutting edge ZUNTATA sound!
Using Option setting, you can choose Original BGM or Arranged BGM.
-Currently, you can listen surely by choosing the FUNCTION PART or INTELLIGENCE PART in the stage selection of ARCADE MODE. If it is from ‘ALL’, you may not be able to listen while the stage is randomly set.
*Vibration function compatible!
By turning on VIBRATION in OPTION setting, you can enjoy with vibration.
-The operation may become heavy depending on the model.
*Difficulty Modes Added!
A total of 8 difficulty modes are now available, ranging from Very Easy to Very Hard.
High difficulty can aim high scores!
*Don’t miss the three endings and true bosses!
*Google Play Compatibility!
Individual rankings have been prepared for each ships and for each game mode.
*This app is intended for the Android 4.2 or newer and mounted VRAM 2G or more.
*If the problem persists, please contact our customer support address:
Use quick reactions as you jump from planet to planet and explore a variety of hostile locations. Accelerating obstacles attack you from all sides, so think fast, move quickly, and get off my planet! The retro sounds, graphics, and simple controls will transport you back to the 80s. Do you have what it takes to defeat a supreme entity who attacks you from all sides?!
Get Off My Planet is the 4th mobile game created by Zach DeStefano, Malvern Prep grad and Villanova University student.
© 2016, APKPARADISE.ORG. All rights reserved