Nott, a Valkyrie with a tenacious character, has incurred the wrath of the Viking gods who, as punishment, have sent her loyal wolf Oder into the Underworld.
At a loss without her loyal companion, Nott goes in search of him within the cold and misty dwelling of the deceased known as “Helheim”.
Fortunately, Nott is a formidable archer, so she’ll be able to collect special arrows along the way to help her overcome the evil monsters drawn straight from Nordic legends.
Along her journey, Nott will also have to gain the support of several Viking heroes fallen in battle. They will help her complete her Odyssey, and in return, once reunited with Oder, Nott and her faithful companion will get them out of hell.
With its minimalist graphic style, this mix between a “shoot ’em up” and “infinite runner” game will delight a whole range of players: the game is easy to learn but difficult to master!
• Gameplay mixing arrow firing and infinite running.
• Random level generation: a new game experience each time.
• Simple controls: easy to learn, but difficult to master
• Collect the different firing power-ups (Bullet Time, Multi-Arrows, Explosive Arrows and Target Help)
• Hit all your targets to get a series of combos and switch to Fury Mode!
• Meet the other five Vikings, each one with their own unique characteristics.
• When the dark rises, make a Group Kill and earn a top bonus
• Challenge your friends in the Game Center. Try to get the best score and unlock Trophies
• Universal app with iCloud support. Play on your iPhone and iPad and your progress will be automatically synchronized
• Original soundtrack for an immersive and unique sound experience
Vikings: An Archer’s Journey is a Premium ad-free game without in-app purchases
Kidu: A relentless quest – take the hero across bright locations. Help him jump on the platforms and dodge obstacles. Solve spacial puzzles. Start an exciting journey together with the main hero of this Android game. Reveal the secrets of the ancient civilizations. Your task is to take the hero to the finish of each level. Tap the screen to make the character jump over gaps and other obstacles. Tilt your device to change mode and combine different objects making the way for the character.
Mr. Future Ninja – save the world of the ninja from the corporation of evil on a new isometric arcade with different puzzles. Enemy company captured famous ninja masters to clone them and create an army that will serve humanity. But three most courageous warriors decided to rescue comrades. To do this you need to get into a skyscraper of the evil corporation and stop the insidious plans. Each character has unique skills that will help you in this difficult task.
Journey Below is an auto-running platformer by the creators of Tiny Rogue, Devious Dungeon, Random Heroes and League of Evil!
In Journey Below you will control a knight on his adventure to save the kingdom from an evil monster. The game is an auto-runner where you turn on wall collisions. You tap the left side of the screen to jump and the right side to attack. Each play session has 12 randomly generated levels and then you fight the boss. Each run is unique and designed for short-medium game sessions! Killing enemies adds to your combo counter and after each level you get to choose one of 3 upgrades that get randomly rolled. Can you get the high score on one of the 3 leaderboards?
– Randomly generated maps
– 4 environments
– 15 enemies
– Character upgrades
– Boss battle
– Unlock hard mode and endless mode by beating the game!
– Roguelike gameplay experience
– Compete on the leaderboards
Every gaming platform has its cult classics, and on mobile there are few games quite as deserving of that title as 2-Bit Cowboy. A beautiful Metroidvania Western with a Game Boy look and feel, I must have recommended 2-Bit Cowboy to everyone I spoke with back in 2014 — and now it looks like I’ll be able to do so again.
In conjunction with publisher Crescent Moon Games, Retro Phone Games (formerly Cascadia) have announced that a sequel to 2-Bit Cowboy is coming in a few weeks
We don’t have a lot of details just yet, but the game appears to retain the same GameBoy-inspired art style and gameplay of its predecessor. More of a good thing is nothing to sneeze at, but I’ll be honest — a journey through gaming history via 8-Bit Cowboy or 16-Bit Cowboy would have been pretty cool to experience.
If you somehow missed the original, there’s still time to dabble before the sequel hits mobile platforms. If you’re a veteran, keep an eye out: more Old West platforming goodness is on its way shortly
Join Knight Sigi on his epic quest to save Melusina, the love of his life !
In this classic arcade platformer, you’ll enjoy :
– Some zombies !
– Goofy enemies and unforgettable boss fights !
– Secret caverns full of loot to collect !
– Many more zombies !
– Stunning retro pixel art !
– Brilliant chiptunes by Saskrotch !
– Even more zombies !
Did I mention zombies yet ?
Time to blow their brains out !
Jump your way out of the Mad Scientist’s tower of tricks in this Insanely Hard and addicting Endless Platformer! How far can you get before the traps get you?
• Endless Challenge!
Every time you enter the tower, you face a completely New Challenge.
• Lots of cool loot to get!
Play the Mad Scientist’s Capsule Machine, and win exciting Prizes including New Characters and Hats!
• A new dose every day!
Keep coming back, and partake in the Daily Challenge to win Rewards and to get the Best Scores!
• Become the Master of Blobout!
Compete against your Friends, and people worldwide for the Best High Scores.
Find more about Blobout and our other projects below:
Find us on Facebook:
Find us on Twitter:
Find us on Instagram:
Visit us on our Website:
BAM! POW! HEEYAAAAA!
The creators of Fruit Ninja and Jetpack Joyride are turning up the tempo with a hard-hitting brawler that will send your enemies flying! Are you ready to kick it old school?
THE STORY SO FAR:
A village lies in peril. An evil organisation has emerged from the shadows. Your girlfriend, Josie, is fighting for survival. Can Dan the Man save the day? Only time will tell!
THE MISSION AT HAND:
Punch, kick, and blast your way through 12 action-packed levels in this nail-biting platformer based on the hilarious web series by Studio JOHO.
– Bone-crunching boss fights
– Intense hand-to-hand combat
– Breathtaking pixel art and retro 8-bit soundtrack
– Pinpoint controls with support for gamepads
– Powerful weapons and upgradeable attacks
– Secret areas brimming with treasure
In Ninja Tobu, speed and accuracy are key, as you guide your ninja through computer generated platforms, enemies, and spikes!
Tap and drag from anywhere on the screen to power your ninja jump, then let go to shoot through the air. Aim for any surface not covered in spikes and you’ll stick to it like glue; ready to go again.
Then once you’ve got the hang of that, try mastering the double jump, or slamming into some enemies for extra points.
Send him flying high enough, and maybe you’ll unlock an achievement, or even make it on to the leader board!
This game requires a controller to play and runs exclusively on NVIDIA SHIELD Android TV.
GoNNER is a tough as hell score-based procedurally-generated platformer with roguelike elements. GoNNER is also a story about friendship between Ikk, Death, and a space whale named Sally.
You will die. A lot. This is by design, but it’s not made to feel unfair. You’ll eventually get the hang of GoNNER, so don’t lose your head. But even if you do it’s okay cause we have a lot of replacement heads you can use.
– PROCEDURALLY GENERATED! Every time you play the game the levels will be different and present unique challenges and opportunities.
– UNLOCKS! You’ll be able to choose from a variety of passive and active abilities at the beginning of each run so be sure to experiment with all of them and find the play style that best suits you.
– SECRETS! Secret areas exist in the world of GoNNER, and these areas will get you different items that you can then always use from the beginning of each run. We’re not going to tell you how you get to these areas or what the criteria is for even finding them because secrets, duh.
– LEADERBOARDS! Kill creatures, get combos, score points, and brag to your friends how much better you are than them.
– SOUNDS! It has them!
– MUSIC! It’s really freaking good.
© 2016, APKPARADISE.ORG. All rights reserved