Take on global Duelists in real-time and while on the go with “Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links“!
– Star-studded lineup includes: Yugi, Kaiba, Joey, Mai and more!
– Voices from the anime heighten the Dueling experience!
– Intuitive controls for beginners! Depth to satisfy “Yu-Gi-Oh!” veterans!
– Signature monsters feature stunning 3D animations!
– Build your ultimate Deck and aim for the top!
Step into a world that crosses dimensions and connects all Duelists. Here, any location transforms into a Duel Field where heated Duels unfold!
***Limited Time Offer! Don’t Miss Out!***
In celebration of achieving 777,777 pre-registrations, we’ll be gifting the following to players who began playing by the deadline specified below:
Monster Cards: “Dark Magician” and “Blue-Eyes White Dragon” cards featuring different illustrations
Card Sleeves: “Dark Magician” and “Blue-Eyes White Dragon”
Game Mats: “Yami Yugi” and “Seto Kaiba”
Deadline: 23:59(GMT) February 28, 2017
The “Yu-Gi-Oh!” TCG (Trading Card Game) is redefined on mobile with newly designed, intuitive controls optimized for mobile devices! Also, signature monsters like the “Dark Magician” and “Blue-Eyes White Dragon” make their appearance with dynamic visuals!
-Single Campaign (Duel World)
Enjoy Dueling with your favorite characters from the “Yu-Gi-Oh!” world and complete Stage missions to earn various rewards!
New cards can be obtained in the Shop!
Challenge Yugi, Kaiba, Joey, Mai and other legendary Duelists! Complete specific missions to unlock and use these characters!
Earn Skills and rewards by leveling up your favorites and aim for mastery!
With “Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links,” engage in heated Duels anytime and anywhere with players from around the world! Climb through the rankings and take your place as the Duel World King!
Use the cards that you collect in-game to build and edit your trusty Deck to take on opponents!
Stay tuned for future card additions!
“Yu-Gi-Oh!” is a popular manga created by Kazuki Takahashi that has been serialized in SHUEISHA Inc.’s “WEEKLY SHONEN JUMP” since 1996. Konami Digital Entertainment Co., Ltd. provides a Trading Card Game (TCG) and console games, based on the “Yu-Gi-Oh!” anime series created from the original manga, that are enjoyed around the world.
Android 4.4 and above
The goal is to remove all the tiles from the board. You may remove only paired free tiles. The tile is free when there are no tiles either to the left or to the right from it.
– 564 Board layouts
– 3D Rotation.
– 8 Tiles set (Traditional,Wood,Neon,Paintings,Animals,Objects,Fruits and Sculptures).
– 40 Backgrounds.
– Universal Game. You can play on phones and tablets.
– HD Images.
– All puzzles can be solved.
– Easy change the Layouts with de arrow buttons in the top of the game.
– Infinite Undo, Hints, Shuffle. Easy access at the bottom of the board.
– Light: you decide to illuminate the entire Layout, or only the clickable tiles.
– Tile set design for easy recognition.
– Score based on the time elapsed between matches. Less time more points.
– Each Board has a High Score that you can beat.
– Relaxing oriental music.
– No Ads!
“Poker With Bob” is a draw poker game like no other! The player faces off against Bob, a real time, fully animated 3d character loaded up with several minutes of lip synced animation. He rants and raves when he loses and taunts the player mercilessly when he wins.
>Five different levels of increasing challenge and higher stakes.
>Career earnings! Keep playing to see how much you can earn.
>A full tutorial to help anyone pick up the game of draw poker in no time.
>Online multiplayer. Play against friends or random matches. Your choice!
>Online leaderboards. Compete against the world to see who is truly the best poker player.
Wizards of the Coast and Playdek present the award-winning Dungeons & Dragons board game Lords of Waterdeep!
Welcome to Waterdeep, the City of Splendors! A city run by a secret society of masked Lords who rule with shady back-door dealings and unmatched political power. In Lords of Waterdeep players will play as one of these masked Lords and will need to recruit adventurers to go out and complete quests for them. The more quests they complete, the more control and influence they have over the city.
Players can expand the city by purchasing buildings that will open up new opportunities within the city walls. Intrigue cards can be used to help the player and may also either help or hinder their fellow Lords in their quest to become the supreme ruler of Waterdeep!
Lords of Waterdeep is a turn-based strategy game played in 8 rounds and can be played against AI or with up to 5 human players. Players take turns assigning their agents to do their bidding, whether it is to recruit new adventurers to their tavern or purchase a new building for the city. Points and resources are gained by completing quests, playing Intrigue cards, constructing new buildings or having other players utilize the buildings you have constructed. At the end of the 8 rounds bonus points are awarded and the player with the most points at the end wins the game.
Praise for Lords of Waterdeep!
– 2013 Golden Geek Awards Readers’ Choice Game of the Year Winner
– 2013 Golden Geek Awards Technical and Design Awards: Achievement in AI Gold Award
– 2013 Golden Geek Awards Video Game: Best Mobile/Handheld Game Nominee
– PocketGamer: Gold Award
– PocketTactics: 5 Stars
– AppAddict: 5 Stars “Fantastic”
– Game Informer: 4.5 Stars
– 148Apps: 4.5 Stars
– TouchArcade: Hot Game of the Week
• Universal Application: Plays on phones and tablets
• Computer opponents, pass and play multiplayer and asynchronous cross platform multiplayer online play
• 64 bit support
• Options for 2-5 players (6 players with the Undermountain or Scoundrels of Skullport expansions)
• AI Opponents
• Pass-and-play multiplayer gameplay (2-5 players)
• Asynchronous or real-time online play (2-5 players)
• Ability to invite Playdek friends to matches
• Public or Private online profile statistics
• Selectable online game clocks
• “Next game” button takes you to your next asynchronous online game
• A game tutorial
• Rule Book and Card Gallery to review game text and effects
• Options for Music and SFX, animation speed
• Animated backgrounds
• Player ratings system
• Other player’s Online status indicator
*AN INTERNET CONNECTION AND PLAYDEK ACCOUNT ARE REQUIRED FOR ONLINE PLAY.*
Welcome to the world of Warrior Chess!.
Play Chess in this glorious high resolution 3D world. Themed in the year 1066 and based on the Battle of Hastings. Are you a true Chess Warrior?
Game Features Include:
► Interactive 3D, zoom and pan around the Chess board
► High resolution 3D modeled Chess pieces
► Alternative 2D Chess pieces
► 2 Player board rotation. Place the Android device on the table like a real chess board!
► 50 AI difficulty settings, from easy to very difficult.
► Timed games from 5 minutes to 99 minutes.
► 2nd camera mode to focus on the piece you are currently playing.
► Stuck?, use the move hint generation feature.
► Undo & Redo moves, even after Checkmate.
► Show all the moves for the current game
► Using Undo/Redo, walk through all the moves.
► Restart a completed game from any previous point and play again.
► Save & Load games, to be replayed / analysed or finished later
► “How to Play” Chess tutorial showing all the moves
► Support for “Castling”, “En Passant” and “Pawn Promotion”
► No Ads or In-App purchases
The official adaptation of Vlaada Chvátil’s strategy classic, the second best board game ever according to Board Game Geek website.
“If you are looking for civ game, this is the game! This is one of the best games of all time.” – Tom Vasel from Dice Tower
“Through the Ages is simply phenomenal.” – Drew Massey from GFB Robot
This is your chance to make history: You begin with a small tribe. As you expand your farms and mines, you lay the groundwork for technological advancements, better governments, and grand wonders. Your military might supports your political skill as you guide your civilization to greatness.
● One of the greatest board games of all time.
● Hundreds of cards to build a mighty civilization.
● Explore the many paths to victory.
● Manage your resources carefully.
● Learn the game rules with a funny and engaging tutorial.
● Compete with your friends online or on the same device.
● Defeat clever computer opponents of various skill levels.
● Play with the original board game rules or a streamlined digital version.
● Enjoy single-player Challenges requiring different strategies.
Czech Games Edition has produced over 20 board games and expansions, including many award-winning titles for enthusiastic players. Alchemists, Dungeon Lords, Tzolk’in to name just a few. We expanded into the realm of digital board games with Galaxy Trucker and now with the Through the Ages adaptation.
The official version of the board game – Eight-Minute Empire, by Ryan Laukat.
AWARDS & HONORS
2013 Golden Geek Best Family Board Game Nominee
2013 Golden Geek Best Print & Play Board Game Nominee
2014 Gioco dell’Anno Nominee
2014 Hra roku Nominee
Build an empire in around eight minutes!
Recruit troops to strengthen your army
Command your forces to acquire new provinces
Challenge your friends all over the world
Sail across the seas & build castles to expand your empire
Eliminate enemy troops to weaken your adversaries
Collect goods to increase your advantage
Eight-Minute Empire, by Ryan Laukat, is a quick Civilization/Exploration game using card-driven area control.
In Eight-Minute Empire, 2-5 players take turns selecting a card from the six displayed. This card gives the player a resource, and also has an action which the player takes immediately. Actions help players take over the map, but the resources are worth points at the end of the game, so players have to balance the two aspects. Players spread across the map in order to collect points at the end of the game by having majority control in regions and continents.
Eight-Minute Empire is the super-quick area control game requiring tough decisions. It’s easy to learn and perfect for when you only have a few minutes.
– official Eight-Minute Empire game
– great artwork
– ingame interactive tutorial
– languages: English, German, Dutch, Polish, French, Spanish, Italian, Korean, Japanese, Chinese Traditional and Simplified, Russian
– optimized for PC, smartphones and tablets
– play with AI, with friends or both
– pass and play mode
– online multiplayer with synchronous and asynchronous modes
– opponents’ last moves replay
– 3 levels of difficulty AIs with individual strategies
– 7 different maps
– climate sounds and music
– official rules plus extra additions
– unique, original board game feel on your electronic device
– colorblind mode
– over 70 achievements
Come and enjoy our exclusive collection of 32 traditional board games !
Discover a wide game set ;
★ Chess (2 players, AI available)
★ Draughts (2 players, AI available)
★ Reversi (2 players, AI available)
★ Nine Men’s Morris (2 players, AI available)
★ Peg Solitaire (single player, with leaderboards)
★ Master mind (single player, with leaderboards)
★ Mahjong Solitaire (single player, with leaderboards)
★ ShisenSho (single player, with leaderboards)
★ Sudoku (single player, with leaderboards)
★ Petits Chevaux (French version of Ludo, 2-4 players)
★ Game of Goose (2-6 players, AI available)
★ Snakes’n Ladders (2-6 players, AI available)
★ Memory (1-6 players)
★ Animal Battle (2-4 players, AI available)
★ Squares (2-6 players, AI available, with leaderboards)
★ Tic Tac Toe (2 players, AI available)
★ Connect Four (2 players, AI available)
★ Battleship (2 players, AI available)
★ Klondike (single player, with leaderboards)
★ FreeCell (single player, with leaderboards)
★ Spider (single player, with leaderboards)
★ Golf (single player, with leaderboards)
★ Pyramid (single player, with leaderboards)
★ Poker Squares (single player, with leaderboards)
★ The King Pile (single player, with leaderboards)
★ Russian Bank (a.k.a. Crapette, 2 players, with leaderboards, AI available)
★ Nordic Russian Bank (a.k.a. Crapette Nordique, 2-6 players, with leaderboards, AI available)
★ 4 Aces (single player, with leaderboards)
★ 40 Thieves (single player, with leaderboards)
★ Yatzy (1-6 players, with leaderboards, AI available)
★ Air Hockey (2 players, AI available)
★ Passe Trappe (2 players, with leaderboards, AI available)
All these games are packed together in single small application. Most of them offer robot players, local and online leaderboard.
All multiplayer games can be played around a single device with player seated around it.
QUICK SKETCHES, HILARIOUS GUESSES!
The classic drawing game comes to life on your mobile phone. Two exciting game modes let you choose between drawing colorful masterpieces or playing a real-time, 2 vs 2 challenge where winner takes all! Sketch your way to the top to win great prizes!
The best-selling board game has been reborn as a digital and dynamic experience. Take turns painting and guessing thousands of words from various categories. Create impromptu works of art to challenge your friends. How would you draw ‘cool as a cucumber’? How would you doodle ‘dignity’?
You don’t have to be a professional artist to enjoy the game. Use your wits to get your point across and earn prize chests. Upgrade your paintbrush and add new colors to your palette. Feed your creativity!
– Two distinct, engaging game modes
– Thousands of words in various languages
– Prize chests full of exciting gifts!
– Visually stunning interface, fun animations, and loveable characters
– Upgraded tools and new colors around every corner
– A twist on the classic look and gameplay you know and love
***“It’s a goofy theme with fun art and high replayability, but beneath that veneer of casual play is a great middle weight card game that lives on the line between hardcore gamer and casual enjoyment.” —Jonathan Bolding “The Escapist”
***“Smash Up is smashing good fun, especially among gamers who can relax, revel in the sheer audacity of some stupid-good plays, and aren’t ashamed to let loose and let their geek flags fly.” —Dice Hate Me
Smash Up is an award-winning shufflebuilding card game designed by Paul Peterson, now available in a beautiful digital adaptation so you can play on the go with friends all over the world. In Smash Up, players draft two faction decks from their choice of pirates, ninjas, robots, zombies, and more, and combine them to create a hybrid team that is a force to be reckoned with!
A SPECIAL GAME EXPERIENCE!
The “”shufflebuilding”” game Smash Up starts with a simple premise: Take the twenty-card decks of two factions, shuffle them into a forty-card deck, then compete to smash more Bases than your opponents! Each faction brings a different game mechanism into play – pirates move cards, zombies bring cards back from the discard pile, dinosaurs have huge power – and every combination of factions brings a different play experience.
During play, Base cards (each with their own difficulties and abilities) are in play. Combine wisely your characters and actions’ cards to obtain the most power! You attempt to have the most power on the Base from your minions when the Base is smashed. Sounds easy?
How easy is it when an opponent’s Alien-Ninja decides to Beam Up your minions to other Bases – flat out Assassinate them? What about when the Pirate-Dinosaur player Full Sails in and releases King Rex to stomp your minions into the ground, or when the Wizard-Zombies use their Mystic Power to create an Outbreak, suddenly flooding minions onto the Base from the discard pile? Or what if you faced a Zombie-Dinosaur player instead and he created an Outbreak of massive beasts all at once?!?
SCORE THE 15 NECESSARY POINTS & WIN THE GAME!
When a Base is smashed, each player in first, second and third place scores points. Fourth place? Sorry, bro – try harder next time.
With nine different factions, Smash Up includes dozens of combinations to try. Pirate-Aliens play different than Ninja-Aliens, for instance. Which will you use to smash up your opponents?
And did we mention the dinosaurs have laser beams?
– Online Cross-platform multiplayer: 2 to 4 players
– Play with 4 players or solo against the AI
– 9 faction decks, including the base game set and more: Zombies, Aliens, Dinosaurs, Ninjas, Pirates, Robots, Tricksters, Wizards & Geeks
– Random or manual faction selection
– Fully automated scoring
– Tutorial system plus ‘Step Through’ and ‘Review’ modes to help players learn
– Leader boards & Achievements
– Contains 16 Base cards to compete over
© 2016, APKPARADISE.ORG. All rights reserved