Speech to Text Translator translates your speech in real-time so that you can speak with people with different languages all around the world. Speech to Text Translator TTS is a funny and user-friendly speech recognition, text to speech (TTS) and an instant live translator application, which allows you to take notes easily by speaking. You can copy translation of these notes to clipboard and listen. You can send and share these notes with e-mail, SMS, social media and various instant messaging applications such as WhatsApp, Viber, Skype and vs. You can also search these notes on the web. Speech to Text, Text to Speech (TTS) and instant translation features are all in one application ! Speak, translate, listen, send and search using Speech to Text Translator TTS ! You can also use this software for language education. You can learn to speak all languages. Enjoy Speech to Text Translator TTS !
FOR AD-FREE FULL VERSION, PLEASE PURCHASE THE PRO VERSION FROM GOOGLE PLAY BY CLICKING THE LINK WITHIN THE APP. YOU WON’T GET ANY ADVERTISEMENTS ANYMORE AFTER INSTALLING THE (AD-FREE + FULL) PRO VERSION FROM GOOGLE PLAY.
This program requires active internet connection.
Location data may be used for providing you more relevant ads.
English, French, Spanish, Italian, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Danish, Greek, Estonian, Persian chandani, Finnish, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Japanese, Haitian, Korean, Lithuanian, Latvian, malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Danish, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Chinese.
Avoid unnecessary costs – no mobile operator offers completely unlimited data usage. This app can save your money. Mobile Counter is the best data counter to monitor and measure your Internet traffic. The best and easiest way to check your data consumption. Mobile Counter is compatible with all providers and operators on the world
Practical solution for a limited data volume. You can measure your data package.
The data counter have the perfect solution to control your Internet data usage for mobile connections and WiFi connections. Helps you monitor the already consumed and remaining data volume in the current billing period.
Mobile Counter shows the current consumption for limited data on the progress bar with a percentage. Display of daily, monthly data usage. Application can check your Internet speed for mobile and wireless connections
Track your data usage to save money on bills – download app now.
This is the same app like Mobile Counter 3G, WiFi but with material design (new Android 5.0 layout).
Features of Mobile Counter app
– Bandwidth monitor for 2G, 3G, 4G (EDGE, GPRS, HSDPA,HSDPA+, LTE)
– Monitor WiFi, GSM, CDMA data usage
– Internet Speed in notification
– Tethering data traffic via WIFI
– Mobile data tracker for Roaming
– Hotspot data usage – measure wireless traffic for one SSID
– Schedule plan (your limited Internet data) for mobile traffic. Quota for plan is set with expiration time. Flexible solution if your Internet is limited. Alarm notification can be triggered for various events like daily usage bigger than some value, plan data less than configured value, left days to plan expiration less than defined value and much more. Each alarm can work separate, so you can define several alarm notifications in application.
– Data usage for applications
– Billing cycle configuration for mobile and wireless data usage
– Widgets for plan data usage, mobile and wireless traffic
– Notifications (support Wear devices)
– Track historical consumption
– Alerts for plan data limits
– Real time traffic monitor (display speed for download and upload transfers)
Mobile Counter 4G Premium community on Google+:
Facebook profile for Mobile Counter 4G Premium:
B1 File Manager is a file explorer which allows to:
– unzip over 38 archive formats (multi-volume and password-protected);
– compress files into zip and b1 archives;
– manage the files in internal storage, external SD card and USB-drives;
– manage Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Box and 4shared cloud storages;
– stream media files from the cloud storages and via SMB with no need to actually download files (NOTE: streaming speed highly depends on your Internet connection speed).
Dear friends, a lot of hard work and efforts went into the development of B1 File Manager and the B1 team needs your support. You might have noticed that B1 File Manager now displays sponsored offers. This is what allows us to distribute B1 File Manger for free. However, we’ve listened to your feedback and we’ve introduced an option to disable ads for a small payment. The option is available from the menu in the action bar. Whatever you choose, it will help us in further development of B1 File Manager. Thank you! – Regards, Adam Buyer
NOTE: Due to changes in Google’s policy, B1 File Manager and B1 Free Archiver have no permission to write to an external SD card. A workaround can be found here: http://blog.b1.org/sandbox-an-easier-work-with-sd-card-in-kitkat/
The creators of B1 Free Archiver bring to you the ultimate tool for handling files on your device – B1 File Manager.
B1 File Manager is a full-featured and free file explorer with support for most popular cloud storage, networks and archives.
* File explorer
– Browse the content of the internal storage, external SD card, USB drives, cloud storages and networks
– Move, delete, copy, paste, rename and view details for files and folders
– Multi-selection of files and folders
– Easy-to-use and intuitive UI
– Fast file Search
– Immediate Media Library synchronization keeps your music player and picture viewer content updated
– Create Bookmarks for easy access to your favorite and most frequently visited folders;
– Filter options allow to display files with a certain extension
* Cloud storage manager
– Dropbox support
– Google Drive support
– Microsoft OneDrive (former SkyDrive) support
– Box.com support
– 4shrared support
– Video, music and other files streaming
– Support for unlimited storage accounts
– Create new accounts without leaving the app
– Accounts are saved automatically with no need to re-login
* Networks manager
– Built in FTP client
– Built in SFTP client
– SMB support
* Archive manager
– Decompress zip files (unzip), decompress rar files (unrar)
– Create b1 and zip archives
– Open 7z, apk, a, ar, arj, bz2, bzip2, cab, deb, gz, gzip, jar, iso, lha, lzh, lzma, mtz, rpm, tar, tar.bz2, tbz, tbz2, tar.gz, tgz, tpz, taz, tar.lzma, tar.xz, tar.Z, xap, xar, xz, Z, zipx
– Browse files inside archives without actual extraction
– Open password-protected zip, rar and 7z
– Partial extract – extract only selected files, not the whole archive
– Support for zip with non-Latin symbols
– Open multi-part (split) rar and b1 archives (part0001, z01, 001, part01)
– Use preset multi-volume archive sizes for easy share via email, CD/DVD burn or set any custom size
– Compress files into zip or b1 archives
– Create password-protected zip and b1 archives
– Progress in notification area and work in background mode
B1 Free Archiver is available for Android, Windows PC, Mac and Linux. Visit our official site for additional information: http://b1.org/
If you have any feature request, please, submit it to [email protected]
B1 File Manager does not collect, sell, rent, or share any personally identifiable information about the user to the third-parties. System permissions required solely for the purpose of correct functionality of its current and upcoming features.
WiFi Overview 360 – The universal WiFi tool, incl. Widgets
WiFi Overview 360 and the Pro version is not only a WiFI-Scanner, which shows all WiFis in range, the app is much more. This app is a “Swiss Army Knife” for WiFis.
With this tool you can manage and optimize your used wireless network and with one look you’ll get detailed information of the WiFis (WiFi name (SSID), signal strength, channelnumber, encryptionin – open or not and much more) in your environment.
The tab “Ch Check” (Channel Checker) and “Ch. Radar” (Channel Radar) are powerful tools to optimize your own WiFi network. For best performance your network must use a channel or frequency range where are no other wireless networks or little as possible. WiFi Overview 360 gives you the best choice for the channel.
With a powerful “WiFi Detector/Sniffer” (only Pro Version), who expanded the Android function enormously. “WiFi Detector” looking for open WiFis, gives a notification (sound, pop-up text window, vibrate and text-to-speech – if you want) and can connect automatically.
Main features are:
– WiFi Detector – the powerful open network finder (only Pro version)
– “Quick connect shortcut”, you can set a shortcut to switch/connect quick and easy between/to WiFis (only Pro version)
– change WiFi priority manually (only Pro version)
– included 2×1, 1×1 (only Pro version) and 4×1 (only Pro version) widgets with different styles
– WiFi scanner
– WiFi sorting options for “strength”, “alphabetically”, “channel” and “open/known Wi-Fis”
– automatic WiFi activation at startup – if off, and automatic turn-off at the end
– manual way to add a network
– detailed WiFi information
– graphical representation of all wireless networks in the operating range
– channel checker for the best channel choice
– Tablet support
– WiFi Internet connection check
– and much more …
Convert all your video and music files on your android device with this media format factory.
Convert all your Mp4, Flv, Avi, Mkv, Mp3, Flac, Wma, Ogg, M4a, Wav… files. All major formats supported.
Highly Customizable output format: configure entirely the output format with customizable size, codec, aspect ratio, fps, frequency, bitrate…
Split your videos and extract some selected parts
Example supported conversion:
– Convert Mp3 to Aac, M4a to Mp3…
– Convert Flv to mp4, Avi to Mp4…
– Convert Mp4 to Flv, Mp4 to Avi…
– And much more
Preset with automatic settings for: Android MP4, Audio Only (Mp3, M4a, Aac…), Avi, DVD (NTSC and PAL format), Flv, iPad, iPod, Mp4, Mpeg2, Webm, Wmv…
InApp Purchase to unlock highest quality profiles
**This app uses FFMPEG application for the encoding process
Automatic Call Recorder (callX) is the simple and clean Call Recorder with some great new features in 2017.
Have you ever had an important phone call and needed to take a memo? Or you had to memorize a phone number or street address? You were in a traffic jam while receiving an important order from a client? Maybe you had to write down a shopping list and forgot something? Or simply wanted to hold on to some sweet memories and tender words from your soul mate?
Automatic Call Recorder allows you to record all Incoming and Outgoing calls automatically. In addition to that you can simply shake your device during the call to start recording instantly. You can listen to the recorded call at any time in MP3 or WAV High Audio Quality. You can also share the recording or sync it with linked Dropbox or Google Drive account.
Automatic Call Recorder has been tested against all Samsung Galaxy Devices including Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, S5, S5, S6, S7 edge, S8 and also the entire range of Galaxy j2, j5, j5 prime, j7 and j7 prime. Also tested on majority of devices from LG, Motorola, Sony Xperia c3 c5 , HTC, Huawei, oppo mobile and jio 4g voice.
There is no limit in the number of recorded calls. However you can save your favorite calls in the “favorites” folder. Memory management feature will allow you to delete older calls once your inbox is full. You can set file number limit, size limit or simply delete the calls that are older than one week, month etc.
You can activate after call action menu which will appear after each call. This option is useful if you want to review each call and instantly delete the recording, write additional note or add it to favorites.
Recording filter option enables you to record all calls, contacts or only unknown numbers. You can even choose recording option for each contact in your phonebook separately.
Search option enables you to search through recordings by contact name or phone number.
Please note that call recording does not work on some devices and can result in low recording quality.
GalleryVault is a fantastic privacy protection app to easily hide and encrypt your photos, videos and any other files that you do not want others to see.
GalleryVault can hide its app icon and keep your privacy absolutely safe. You can import your private images and videos in this secure vault, and nobody knows the existence of it.
What’s more, GalleryVault has the beautiful design, it provides you the smooth and amazing media browse experience.
• Hide photos, hide videos and hide any other types of files
• The hidden files are all encrypted
• Support hiding icon, and no one knows the existence of Gallery Vault except you.
• Support hiding files in SD card and moving your encrypted files to SD card to save your device storage, including Android 4.4(KitKat), 5.0(Lollipop), 6.0(Marshmallow) and 7.0(Nougat)+.
• Integrated with Private Web Browser and support downloading all images and videos in web page with just one tap
• The beautiful, smooth and elegant user experience
• No storage limitation to hide photo and hide video
• Shake your phone to close Gallery Vault in a hurry
• Support hiding and playing GIF images
• Support Break-in Alerts and know who is trying to break-in
• Support Fake Passcode and show fake content when you input fake passcode
• Support Fingerprint (Only support samsung device with fingerprint scanner)
With GalleryVault, your privacy is well protected.
————- FAQ ————–
Are my hidden files stored online?
No. Your files are stored only on your device, so please make sure to backup all your hidden files before transferring to new device or factory reset.
What can I do if I fail to launch GalleryVault from Dialer?
Sometimes, in some devices, after Gallery Vault is killed by system or other apps, or after device restarted, Gallery Vault may not be able to respond to dial event. In that case, you can try one of the following methods:
1. Use your device built-in browser to visit this page: http://open.thinkyeah.com/gv .
2. Tap the “Manage Space” button in System App Detail Info page of Gallery Vault (System Setting->Apps->GalleryVault)
What can I do if I forgot my passcode?
Please find the latest mail we send to you (by searching the keyword thinkyeah in your mail box), and follow the steps in the mail to reset your passcode.
If you cannot find the mail, you can send another one by the following steps:
1. Launch Gallery Vault locking page.
If your icon is hidden, tap the “Manage Space” button in System App Detail Info page of Gallery Vault (System Setting->Apps->GalleryVault).
2. Try to unlock and fail for 2 times, then a Forgot button will show.
3. Tap “Forgot” button and tap “Resend Auth Email” button in the dialog.
Featured as Lifehacker’s Top 1 Utility in 2013 Best Android Apps (http://goo.gl/1VMwnE), Android Authority’s Top 3 Best Root Apps (http://goo.gl/g0L0qZ).
NEW: Auto-hibernation now works in non-root mode, (need to be enabled in experimental features setting, Android 4.1+ required). If you have secure key-guard enabled, try “Hibernate and Lock Screen” shortcut or “Pull up” gesture on Home soft-key.
Never should your phone or tablet become slower and battery hungrier after lots of apps installed. With Greenify, your device can run almost as smoothly and lastingly as it did the first day you had it!
Greenify help you identify and put the misbehaving apps into hibernation when you are not using them, to stop them from lagging your device and leeching the battery, in an unique way! They can do nothing without explicit launch by you or other apps, while still preserving full functionality when running in foreground, similar to iOS apps!
Please report bugs in the XDA forum (http://goo.gl/ZuLDnE) or G+ community (http://goo.gl/MoszF).
Greenify NEVER EVER collects your personal data despite the capability of accessibility service, it just takes advantage of it to automate things.
IMPORTANT: Greenifying an app implies that you are aware that all the background functionality (service, periodic task, event receiver, alarm, widget update, push message) of this app will become out of service during the hibernation except when you are using this app.
NEVER greenify alarm clock apps, instant messaging apps unless you don’t rely on them. Please do verify the impact of greenified apps on which you heavily rely.
Compared to other popular tools aimed for the similar purpose, Greenify offers the following advantages:
◆ Unlike the “Freeze” feature in “TitaniumBackup Pro” that totally disable the app, you can still use your app as usual, share content with it. No need to freeze & defrozen it.
◆ Unlike “Autostarts”, you can benefit from almost all of its advantages, without needing to deal with the complexity and risk of obscure app components, and never lose functionality when app is actively running.
◆ Unlike any “XXX Task Killer”, your device will never fall into the cat-mouse-game of stealthy-running and aggressive killing, which unnecessarily consumes more battery juice.
Note: Greenify does need a background running service for auto-hibernation to work. It is designed and implemented in extremely lightweight, with an average RAM footprint less than 5M, and nearly zero CPU and battery consumption.
DISCLAIMER: Requires ROOT. Before using the app take a full backup. Apps2SD will not be responsible for any data loss or damage to your phone. Note: Don’t link/move your SuperUser management app
Tutorials @ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4q5HAHJblI&list=PLiRFJHKSKUX_q0hsN0oHn4iXGoloJku5s
More info @ http://apps2sd.info and http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/apps2sd-partition-sd-card-link-apps-to-t3122919
Device needs to be rooted and root permission should be granted to Apps2SD
2 partitions on external SD card (use inbuilt partition tool to create 2nd partition)
Support for English, Chinese(Traditional), Chinese(Simplified), Español, Español(Latin America), French, Finnish, German, Indonesian, Português, Português(Brazil), Русский, Polish, Türkçe, اردو, العربية, Italiano, Japanese, Magyar, ಕನ್ನಡ, Croatian, Korean, Slovenčina and Vietnamese language, more language in progress
Link2SD (link to sd): Link apk, odex, dex, lib, internal data, external data and obb folders of user/system apps/games to SD card 2nd partition
Automatically link newly installed apps (optional) and updated apps
Automatically move newly installed apps (optional) and updated apps to SD card/adoptable storage
Create module shortcuts and widgets
Task scheduler: schedule tasks/jobs based on time or events
Busybox installer: No need to have a separate app to install busybox, Apps2SD ships with busybox binary
App remover: Uninstall system apps (remove bloatware)
Script to mount sd card 2nd partition
Move apps to SD card using native app2sd/a2sd (force move if move to SD card is not supported by the app)
Move to adoptable storage (force adopted if move to adoptable storage is not supported by the app)
Enable and Disable apps/games (Freeze and Unfreeze)
Batch link, unlink, backup, reinstall, uninstall, enable, disable, convert, integrate, clear data/cache, move to SD, move to phone and many more functions
Support for 32 and 64 bit devices
Support for arm, x86 and mips devices
Fix permission on SD card 2nd partition
Terminal Emulator (Run shell script/commands)
Foldermount/Folder link (Link/Mount folders between internal/external sd card)
Screen Recorder for Kitkat+ devices
Task Manager/Task killer (Free up RAM and CPU by killing running processes/apps)
App Manager (manage apps and games) : Enable/Disable Services/Activities/Broadcast receivers/Content providers
Hibernate Apps (greenify): Hibernate user/system apps when screen turns off to save battery and improve performance
Broken App Cleaner (system cleaner/optimizer): delete unused files/folders and fix unable to download/install error from play store
Hide Apps and Games (Hide apps with password protection)
Swap Manager: Ram Expander/Booster (Create/Manage swap partitions/files)
Fix Device Lag (FSTRIM) for Android 4+ (Use device lag fixer to improve performance)
Partition Tool (Partition the external SD card. Create upto 3 partitions on your SD card, fat32, exfat, f2fs, ext4, ext3 and ext2 are supported)
Partition Tool (Adoptable): Create Adoptable or Adoptable + Portable partition on your SD card
Backup/Restore Apps/Games/Sd card: Create backup and restore apps or SD cards
Script Manager (Create/Run commands/custom linux scripts. Create script shortcut in home for easy access)
Throttle CPU (power/battery saver/optimizer): Throttle your CPU frequency when screen turns off or device boots for better battery life
SD Card Booster (Boost Internal/External SD card speed by changing cache value)
SD Card Speed Test (Test read/write speed of your SD cards)
Error report: Send error report to devloper
Advance Reboot options (Reboot, Soft Reboot, Power off, Boot into Recovery, Boot into Bootloader, Boot into Safe mode)
SDFix (Fix external sd card write permission)
Note: Use gparted or aparted or minitools to partition the sd card if inbuilt partition manager is not working
AZ Screen Recorder is the best app to record the screen of your Lollipop. It does NOT require root access, no time limit, no watermark, ad free and very easy to use with one action to start and stop recording.
This screen recording app will let you make beautiful screencast videos by providing every feature that you need in a simple and elegant user experience design.
AZ screen recorder lets you record your screen to HD and FullHD videos and it is the only screencast app in the Android market that can be paused and resumed while recording.
You can also record audio from the mic and it is automatically muxed into the screencast videos. That makes it very convenient to create tutorial, promotional video, comment about your game and gameplay or record video chat.
The floating window always staying on top will let you snap at the exact moment on any screen.
In the settings, you can enable screen touches so the people who are watching your videos will know exactly what you are doing.
Additionally, there are many other features in this free screen recorder such as setting video resolution, bit-rate, screen orientation, customized timer to stop, saving directory selection, view/share or delete your recorded videos… All of them are free for you!
Our goal is to develop the best free screen recorder that makes everyone satisfied but if you want to support us and/or want to upgrade to pro version, you can buy the donation package and get the super cool and unique features that cannot be found from any other screen recorder in the market :
★ Magic button : a button that controls your recording without showing anything on the screen. Thus, your video viewers will solely focus on the app, the game or whatever you want to screencast.
★ Overlay front camera : you can record your face and your emotions in a small overlay window, which can be dragged freely to any position on the screen and customized to any size and opacity.
★ Countdown timer : is there something you have to prepare before recording ? Don’t worry, the countdown timer will wait until you are ready to start and snap at the moment you want.
★ Draw on screen : this unique feature is huge when making a tutorial. You can emphasize, draw a symbol or mark something with any chosen colour directly on your screen.
★ Trim videos : the screencast can be long and contains unnecessary information, you can trim the parts you don’t want to make your videos even more impressive.
Our HUGE thanks to Bruno Mioto, Jose Castillo, droidiat, Chau Thai and Simon Mehringer for helping us translating this screen recording app to Portuguese, Spanish, Arabic, German, French and Korean.
If you have any feedback, bug reports, suggestions or you can help with the translations, please contact us at [email protected]
© 2016, APKPARADISE.ORG. All rights reserved